In the highly competitive, constantly disrupting, global technology market, there are three core requirements that software platforms must feature to stay alive:
1. The platforms must be specialised by industry;
2. They must be built for the Cloud; and
3. They must be infinitely scaleable.
How to Identify the Right Solution
If you’re considering an enterprise software solution, and wondering whether it is built for the Cloud and built for your industry, ask yourself the following questions:
- Can it be up and running in less than 16 weeks?
- Does it offer elite customer support?
- Does it eliminate the need to conduct upgrade installations and testing?
- Does it offer 24/7/365 mobile access?
How Infor Gets it Right
Infor has incorporated the latest in emerging technology to ensure it’s software solutions offer best of breed capabilities, ease of use and innumerable benefits to its customers. Its platforms deftly incorporate:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) through Coleman
- Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) through Birst
- Network solutions through Commerce, drawing on the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud through Industry CloudSuites offering Infor OS
- Last-Mile Industry features
- Supply Chain capabilities through GT Nexus Commerce Network
What is Infor OS?
Infor OS is a Cloud platform specifically designed to bring productivity, business processes and AI together.
- Delivering powerful operational insights
- Putting the user at the center of every experience
- Serving as a unifying foundation for the entire business ecosystem
To deliver technology that goes beyond enabling business; opting rather to drive it to perform better. This ensures the establishment of an intelligent network that is connected, automates, anticipates, predicts, and informs stakeholders, all while effectively unifying the business.
The achievement of embedded analytics, extensibility with minimal coding, and total process integration.
Key Infor OS Features:
- Unified UX
- Application builder
- Networked analytics and BI
- Intelligent digital assistant for advice and feedback
- Automation of multi-step and complex tasks
- Digital document management
- Open business process integration
- AI transparency
How Does this Benefit the Infor Customer?
The platform empowers customers to drive constant innovation within their enterprises. The Infor business applications are specialised by industry and built for the cloud to enable a global supply chain, networked analytics, and an artificial intelligence-led user experience.
To find out how EOH Infor Services delivers digital solutions that are specialised, Cloud-ready and scaleable, CLICK HERE.
– ENDS –