What do businesses need to optimise complex business processes? The first step is making good business decisions quickly by understanding the results of the business better. This relies on business intelligence (BI) and analytics. In today’s world, delivering BI in the Cloud is reaping immense benefits.
Using software that is smart by design, better business outcomes can be achieved, for faster time to value.
Modern Cloud BI and Analytics
When considering a provider to deliver modern cloud BI and analytics, seek a partnership with a provider that is committed to transforming your company into a data-driven business. Add innovative software to this partnership, and the results will revolutionise the way you do business. Birst, for example, has received five of the highest scores possible in the 2018 Gartner Critical Capabilities survey, and is noted by Forrester as a software of choice for cloud deployments.
Birst has been proven to deliver a unique set of capabilities which have taken it to the forefront of the BI marketplace:
Patented Machine Learning Technology
- Advanced algorithms to help businesses discover insights much faster and with less effort
- Smart one-click reports
- Dashboards technology
- Automated data preparation technology
- Faster and more accurate insights for business users
- Connecting centralised and decentralised teams
- Self-service analytics in a managed environment
- Redefine the way companies deliver and consume analytics
- Optimise business processes at enterprise scale
Modern Cloud Architecture
- True SaaS solution, suitable for every kind of deployment: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, or hybrid
- Cloud architecture that drastically improves on traditional legacy BI architecture
- Superior security measures, including; physical, operational, application, and data security
Agile Semantic Layer
- Trusted data at business speed
- Supports data governance
- Eliminates data silos
- Bridge the gap between centralised and decentralised teams
Seamless User Experience
- Supports all styles of analytics: visual data discovery, interactive dashboards, pixel-perfect reporting, mobile, and more
- Adaptive user experience
- Supporting all the different styles of analytics
- Requires no training or IT intervention
- Enables true self-service BI analytics across the enterprise
Birst is the only enterprise BI platform that connects the entire organisation through a network of interwoven virtualised BI instances. It operates on-top of a shared common analytical fabric, delivering speed, self-service, and agility. This combined with the scale, security, and control to meet rigorous corporate data standards makes it a powerful tool in the modern Cloud BI space.
To find out how EOH Infor Services delivers optimised business processes with modern cloud BI, CLICK HERE.
– ENDS –